Saturday, March 12, 2016

Reflection

After working in groups and having the opportunity to discuss and share ideas with others, I have been able to come up with an opening scene within my original genre of suspense and mystery.
At first, I presented three possible story lines to my group. Afterwards, they all voted for and approved the following one as their favorite:
- Setting: backstage at a fashion show
- Make-up artists, hair and fashion stylists prepping models with exotic make up and clothing
- Up beat music
- Flashy lights
- T minus 2 minutes before the runway show is about to begin
- Models begin lining up in order, however, one of them is missing
- Everyone begins stressing out looking and calling out for her "Where's Vivian?!"
- Suddenly, someone opens a closet door and there she is lying dead on the floor
- Title of film enlarges on screen "VIVI"

Now that I have officially settled on an idea, I am excited to see it grow into an opening scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment