Sunday, April 10, 2016

Editing

Over the course of a couple of days, editing took over most of my time and thoughts...
With almost 20 minutes of footage, it was extremely difficult choosing which parts and scenes to cut out. 
I used iMovie in order to bring my idea to life. 
So after uploading all of my clips onto the app and putting everything in what seemed to be the right order and spot, while snipping out extra parts of the scene, I came down to 2 minutes and 16 seconds..

BUT MY LIMIT IS TWO MINUTES!

So, with constant clicking of the "help" button I figured out some tricks to reduce my movie time and increase its' quality. 
The tools I used the most were definitely 'stabilization', to keep the camera steady and less shaky, as well as 'speed' in order to fast-forward a couple of the shots. 
I learned a lot more about iMovie then I ever would have...
And I then got my opening scene down to a minute 59 seconds!
 After hard work over the past couple of weeks, I am very pleased with the end result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment